1. An old film on the TV that Liam is watching
2. My laptop, of course
3. A small pile of eBay packages to be sent off this week
4. A glass of water
5. An empty bowl which was previously full of yummy grapes
… so nothing particularly thrilling, really!
1. To be an author – well, I do author my own blog and write for a living – *self high-five!*
2. To be a teacher. This still interests me a bit, but not as much as when I was young
3. To own *lots* of animals…I’d now be happy with just one dog or cat!
I’m sure there were lots more, but I can’t remember them at all!
1. Friends and family
2. Comfort food… especially chocolate
3. My fluffy blanket
4. Fresh flowers
5. Cups of tea, and hot chocolates
Send me your links to your 52 Lists posts in the comments below.