5. Having our friends over tonight for some Halloween fun!
You’ll probably notice this week’s wishlist is workwear orientated – that’s because I start a new job on Monday and am very much feeling the need to invest in more ‘grown up’ work clothes..
1. Petite Flippy Pleated Skirt – this looks really flattering and a good go-between for work and a nice evening out.
2. Petite Check Blazer – I love this New Look blazer and will definitely be on the look out for it this weekend! £19.99 is a pretty decent price for a nice blazer too!
3. Dark Tan Brogues – I have wanted a nice pair of brown brogues for so long and this shoe from Clarks looks built to last!
4. Red Roll Sleeve Shirt – this looks super comfy but also pretty formal as well . Always a win.