Round these parts the weather has been a bit odd lately – mild, but still a little grey and cloudy. Sometimes it brightens up in the afternoon in time for my commute home from work, other times it brings on a light rain which causes my train to be delayed.
Either way, it would be nice if it made up its mind so that I could get into the true summer spirit. Maybe this week’s list from the 52 Lists Project will help too!
List #23 – Your summer to do list
1. Sort out our overgrown and abandoned garden. Weeds everywhere.
2. Drink Pimms with strawberries in a pub garden at least several times this summer.
3. Get fit! Do some more exercise – I want to get involved in playing some squash, badminton or tennis.
4. Go on more walks around the local area. We have discovered some amazing fields to wander around that are right on our door step.
5. Read more comics.
6. Make fresher, lighter meals that don’t depend quite so much on a carb overload!
7. Throw a BBQ – we have one or two in the pipeline so hopefully the weather will cooperate!
8. Expand my photography skills – I’m looking forward to a photography workshop in Brighton at the weekend.
9. Get more passion (and time) to write more varied stuff for this blog, and to keep it growing by developing more of a ‘brand’ for it.
10. Keep selling old stuff on ebay to make way for a brighter wardrobe.
What makes it onto your summer to do list?