For me, it’s been a long time since I did List 8 of the 52 Lists Project. For you, my lovely readers, these posts will all be close together in an attempt to catch up!
So list number 9 is a list of my best qualities. I actually plan on putting together a self-esteem post, inspired by the lovely Ems who wrote this epic post with 40 things she likes about herself, but for now, here’s a short list!
List #9 – best qualities
1. I’m conscientious to the nines. Sometimes I feel it’s a flaw, but it’s better to care too much than not at all, right?
2. I am pretty good at making cupcakes. I always find my home made cupcakes much nicer than shop bought ones, anyway.
3. I am a good writer. I have to be, as it’s what I do for a living.
4. I’m petite. Although I sometimes wish I was taller, most of the time I quite enjoy the benefits of my small stature (mostly being looked after!)
5. I’ve been raised well. Well, I think so anyway!
What are your best qualities?