1. Well, those multiple layers aren’t for fashion are they?!
2. Picking up your umbrella is no longer a ‘just in case’ situation, it’s a ‘when it inevitably happens’ situation
3. You’ve accepted that hot drinks are your new best friends.
4. A boiling hot shower is also your best friend. Stepping out of said shower is your worst nightmare.
5. Comfort food is the only food. If it’s not hot, you won’t eat it.
6. The central heating is up so high that your throat and nose are constantly blocked.
7. You are convinced that the wind outside is actually a ghost in your garden.
8. Blankets and oversized jumpers are your new outfit of the day.
9. You’ve come to accept that your train or bus is going to be delayed, or cancelled.
10. If you could cuddle a candle without having a horrific accident, you would.
11. Vick’s First Defence, Lemsip and Strepsils are the new fad diet
12. Christmas is no longer ‘sneaking up on you’ – you want Christmas right here, right now.